The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The long and short about The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian



Some men are born with greatness. Some men achieve greatness. But I suspect most just have great piss trust upon them.

Sadly, I belong to the latter.

The reason why I said I got great piss trust upon me is because I’m typing this. I’m typing this because I’m in the office. I’m in the office because at 5:28pm yesterday, I was summoned to the office of the resident office bitch my department head, Ms Tan.


Ms Tan: I’ve cancelled your leave for tomorrow.

Ms Tan: I need you to cover Project X.

Ms Tan: To make up for that, you can go off early today.


Just in case you are wondering, I usually end my work at 5:30pm. I’ve also just discovered that I’m covering Ms Tan’s Project X because she’s got something more urgent to attend to. To be more precise, she’s now urgently sun-tanning in Bali.

I hope she gets skin cancer or something.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian