The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The long and short about My Poems



Updated!



Due to popular request by me, myself and Iamme, I have decided to put a permanent link to my collection of poems. You can now click on the link on the navigational menu to the right of this entry, creatively titled ‘My Poems’, for full access to my body (not the physical one, you pervert) of works.

I would advise you to read those thought-provoking literatures when you are in a thought-provoking kind of mood. This is because the poems are very thought provoking. Without further ado, here are my babies in non chronological and non reverse chronological order:


The Yearning Bird

The Colors of You

An Ode for Lin Jun Jie

The Broken Heart

The Chinese Cooked Food Auntie

In Memory of Chia Xin Lian

New!

The Mosquito


I promise you more poetry in the future. Maybe I should make a career out of this :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home