The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The long and short about One Less Virgin



Nerd dropped a bombshell on me over dinner just now:

He is now attached.

It turns out that after showering lots of Tender Loving Care on his Heartless Girl following her recent breakup, he was finally given a chance to prove his love. Just in case you are interested, he has also officially lost his Never-Been-Kissed status.

Youngsters nowadays, tsk tsk.

While Nerd is obviously over the moon over the whole thing, I have my reservations. For one thing, I heard that part of the reason why she accepted him has got to do with the fact that he is now a model. Damn, I really should have signed up for the package with him.

I am also feeling a bit left behind because it means he will possibly be losing his virginity way before I do. Nerd tried to comfort me by saying “Don’t worry Mr Sian, your time will come!”. But I remain uncomforted. Just between U & I, I have a very strong fear that I will one day morph into those ah peks who blow their CPF savings at some dirty KTV bars. Sigh.

In other news, I’ve wrote an obligatory entry with the hope of cheering Office Bimbo up. I hope she gets cheered up after reading it.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home