The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The long and short about The Request



I was expecting to get hit by waves of gossip yesterday, but nothing happened. I guess I was thinking too much because Ms Tan, even though at her usual bitchy self, gave no indication that she saw Office Bimbo and me together that night. I guess I really shouldn’t be worried because after all, I really wasn’t doing anything funny with Office Bimbo. I also shouldn’t be fazed because I have survived worse rumors before.

Anyway, after her one day MC, Office Bimbo was back to work this morning. The first thing she did was to drag me off to one corner of the pantry.


Office Bimbo: Sian, I have been thinking a lot about something after you sent me home the other night.

Office Bimbo: Can you please promise you will do that something for me?

Me: Eh. . . . Haha. . . . OK!

Office Bimbo: Great! Please don’t tell anyone I live in a 3-room HDB. People think I live in condo one.


There is no hope for Office Bimbo.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home