The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, August 21, 2006

The long and short about My Wonderful Boss



I was summoned to the office of Boss just now. I honestly thought I was going to get the sack, but I have no idea how wrong I was about my wonderful, charismatic, and utterly hamsen Boss.

I got promoted :)

After congratulating me, my Boss was fast to add that the decision was made before the whole complaint letter fiasco, and has nothing to do with the epic poem I wrote. It turns out that besides being very satisfied with my handling of the recent client accounts, he was also very impressed by the glowing feedback he received about my mentorship from Nerd’s uni following his internship.

So in a twisted sort of way , Nerd was the reason for my promotion. Heh.

Before I left his office, my Boss advised me to be more discreet with email correspondences, and also not to spend too much time on poems. I committed the wise words of the great man into my heart immediately. Indeed, I swear that henceforth, I shall strive to be a model worker who dedicates his life to the organization. I will bleed my own blood to fill my Boss’ pockets with money. And I will devote every single hour of my working hours to nothing but working. Right after I’m done typing this entry.

When I feel happy, I feel generous too. In fact, I’m treating Nerd to KFC later :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home