The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The long and short about The Quote



I would love to write a really long entry, reply all your lovely comments, and post a few nude pictures of myself if I have the energy. Unfortunately, I do not because I just had a very, very long day at work, and will be cruelly awoken by the alarm clock 6 hours later to prepare for work.

Yes, I will be slogging on National Day.

Here’s a short one before I call it a day: Besides being an aspiring poet, I enjoy coming up with quotes too. This one came to me when I woke up from a nap on the train just now:


“Virginity is like the opposite of fine wine.
It doesn’t appreciate with age or time.”

-Sibeh Sian
Summer, 2006



Just don’t ask what I dreamt about. Heh.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home