The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The long and short about Spoof Entries



Updated!


The weekends are finally here! I am very excited because I will be spending them in front of the office computer to finish some stupid report. Haha.

Because life has this nasty habit of getting shittier by the minute, it’s sometimes good to relax and look at the lighter side of life. I’ve thus decided to compile all the spoof entries that I’ve wrote into this entry:


World Cup 2010

World Cup 2010 Part II

Crime Watcher

The Oprah Interview


New!

The Charity Show



Maybe if I put my efforts into work instead of spoofs and thought-provoking poems, I will get promoted faster. Or maybe not. Heh.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home