The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, October 16, 2006

The long and short about The Return Of Sushi Eating Friend Part III



So yesterday I combed my hair, epilated my chin, and stuffed the Ono Lisa tickets into my pockets before rushing off to the airport for Sushi Eating Friend.

I realized that I mistook her arrival time to be an hour later just when I left my house, and so took a cab to avoid being late. I am such a good friend! In fact, I am such a good friend, I thought about treating her to Shanghai cuisine as I bet she must be missing Shanghai after spending a couple of months there. Haha.

I ended up being early instead, and after an hour of people-watching, I finally saw Sushi Eating Friend passing through the pearly gates of the Arrival Hall. She was very surprised to see me, but I think I was even more surprised than her because Mr Ex Boyfriend came through the gates with her. Haha.

I think I will continue tomorrow. Not really in the mood for blogging, haha, must be because I am tired from work.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home