The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The long and short about How To Protect Yourself From The Haze



I realize that I have been posting really frivolous entries ever since I started this blog, so I will like to post something useful for a change. Being a Man of Action, I shall post something useful today.

The haze invaded Singapore over the weekend, and it pains me to know that my fellow countrymen (and countrywomen, haha) are suffering from the resultant cough and flu. The best thing to do, of course, is to stay indoors with the air-conditioner and purifier on. But what if you are outside and get assaulted by a PSI of 200?

Fret not, because today, Sibeh Sian will teach you how to protect yourself from the haze. In three simple steps.


Step #01:
Find a piece of tissue.

Step #02:
Find two rubber bands.

Step #03:
Cover your nostrils and mouth with the tissue and rubber bands.


If you have followed my instructions diligently, you will get something like this:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I am such a clever boy :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home