The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The long and short about Love Blossoms In Times Of Adversity II



The wise say love shows in times of adversity, and I think the wise is right.

After my outpouring of grief the other day, Adrenaline showed her true feelings by ditching aside her usual sarcasm and offered to treat me to prata. She then followed up by professing her love for me in a blog entry , and is currently soliciting for my birthday gifts.

Sigh. Love makes people do the silliest of things!

To Adrenaline, if you happen to read this: I am still in a state of shock following Office Bimbo’s letter the other day, and I just can’t handle another crush right now. As such, I have to gently reject your feelings. It is going to be hard, but I’m sure you will find a better man. In fact, I think you’ve already did, because I’m attending your wedding at the end of the year, haha :)

Jokes aside, please don’t be fooled by Adrenaline’s show of concern. Just between you and me, she has never gave me anything I requested for in my birthday. I remember asking for a Playstation on my 21st birthday, but I ended up with, get this, a pack of underwear from her instead.

Adrenaline, the following picture was created just for you:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have no idea why I am still friends with Adrenaline.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home