The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The long and short about I Am Such A Nice Guy



That Nerd is too much.

He has only been attached for a few days, but he has exhibited a high level of antisocial behavior already. We were supposed to meet for dinner, but he cancelled it at the last minute because his Heartless Girl wants to watch Little Man with him.

In other words, I traveled all the way to ulu Boon Lay for nothing just now. I shall try to claim my train fare from him when we meet next time.

Anyway, I don’t know if it was fate or what, but I bumped into Office Bimbo at Jurong Point just now. That was very weird because we both live damn far away from Jurong, and our office is no where near the west too. The even weirder thing was that she looked very, very disturbed when she saw me coming towards her, and hurried away before I could call out her name.

Come to think of it, she has been trying to avoid me at work, and have even stopped forwarding me those cutesy and annoying emails. That girl, I think she die die don’t want to return me my cab fare.

But being the magnanimous person I am, I have decided to stop bugging her for the cab fare in view of her recent heart break. To prevent further awkward moments at the office, I sent an SMS to inform her of this entry that I wrote just now. I didn’t receive any reply, so I think I will SMS her again.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home