The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The long and short about The Break Up



I was packing my stuff for home just now when I heard some noise coming from the opposite cubicle. I was unnerved for a while because, well, the 7th Month has just passed and I’m a really hum ji kind of guy.

Fortunately, that turned out to be a false alarm. The kaypoh in me made me walk over, and I found Office Bimbo sobbing at her desk. I didn’t know what to say, so I just offered her a tissue. Turned out to be a bad mistake because she started bawling even louder, and said “Would you have dinner with me please?”

In between her many mugs of beers, Office Bimbo revealed that she has been ditched by her SLK-Driving Boyfriend. It turns out that she has been charging high amounts to his Platinum card account, and his father was not exactly pleased.

“But it’s not my fault!” Office Bimbo, clutching her mug of beer bitterly, was the epitome of the bitter beer drinker. “I splurged on fine clothes, fine bags and fine make-up so that he can feel proud when he intro me to his friends! Life is so not fair!!!!”

“But you know, you can look very good with This Fashion too!” I decided to reserve further comments after she gave me a rude stare.

“To hell with Men!” Office Bimbo was obviously not appreciative of her company. “Henceforth, I shall invest my time and beauty in someone who will really appreciate me for who I am. Someone who recognize me for my talents. Someone who will measure me by my virtues and not by my cup size.”


I nearly spurt out my drink when she turned her gaze towards me.


“Sibeh Sian, can you do something very important for me?”

“Eh. . . . Haha. . . . OK!”

“Help me call for a taxi.”


So being the dutiful colleague I am, I called her a cab as instructed, and even saw her to her place because she was walking rather unsteadily. I hope she will pay me the cab fare in full tomorrow sia.

Anyway, the funny thing is that Ms Tan happened to walk pass while I was helping Office Bimbo into the cab. She saw me holding Office Bimbo by the shoulders, and she looked very, very disturbed.

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

21 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:39:00 AM, Blogger mrdes said…

    I can't believe this actually happened? Though I have to admit I prefer that post about your crush:-P. KFC, anyone?heehee...

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    So has Ms Tan talk to you?

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Mrdes: KFC rocks! I eat it when I'm sad, when I happy, and when I'm feeling neither sad nor happy. Heh.

    Yanzzz: You must remember I have a reputation as a pure and innocent virign to maintain :)

    Sunflower: Never le. In fact it's like she never said anything last night!

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said…

    go chase the office bimbo lo ;)

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger aphrodite said…

    how materialistic some people can get...

    be glad that she didn't puke onto your lap in the taxi. hehe

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Lawrence and Alicia said…

    why would Ms. Tan look disturb? unless *gasp* she is in luv with u and she is jealous?

    anyway did u watch My Sassy Neighbour yest? That Yu Jin (Chua Eng Lai) really resemble ur behavior horr? hahahaa..

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    She's drunk, heartbroken, and not in the clearest state of mind of heart.

    You little rat. I hope you remembered to use protection. And you want her to pay the cab fare even though you went to her place?

    Wahliao, you damn scum lor. We would make good friends. :P

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:19:00 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said…

    and SBS, good things must share, that's why you hooked to NANA, like me :)

    it's now episode 19 liao hor... for ur info! i'm waiting for epi 20... ;)

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger FF said…

    Ya, Ms. Tan sure jealous wan.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Saroette said…

    Did office bimbo mistake u for the SLK bf by leeting u send her hm?

    I read tat after drinking, the ugliest person also become darn handsome wan leh.

    but then u say she can call ur name means she still clearn of who u are lor..

    so did she pay u back the cab fare? or she raise an alarm tat u did-something-wif-her-last-nite in her drunken state? n ms tan again look sibei unhappy?

    n being the god daughter of ur highly intellgent boss, he decided to de-mote u this time?

    Do tell! =P

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:14:00 PM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    Off Topic

    Sian, gimme me your msn or yahoo leh. I wan to know you more!

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:56:00 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Spinnee: No way! She will bankrupt me with all the LV and Prada just like Sachiko. Heh.

    Grace: She's acting like nothing happened! She's freaking me out!

    Aphrodite: Thankfully she didn't! I heard you have to pay extra in you puke in a cab :P

    Alicia: I seldom watch TV one le. Is Chua Eng Lai hamsen :)?

    Green Ogre: Damn it, I treat my body like a piece of jade ok?!?!? Shou shen ru yu!

    Spinnee: Yes yes, I'm addicted too! I'm still downloading from 16 onwards, heh.

    FF: Maybe she's les with Office Bimbo!

    Saroette: Office Bimbo is actually on MC today. That malingerer! Heh. But I shall subtly hint her about the cab fare tomorrow :)

    Yanzzz: I shall write another angry email if she refuse to pay, haha....

    Sunflower: That's what stalkers ask for before they start stalking :D!

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:37:00 PM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    Hey you siao. I not into SM or stalker.

    Hai, so hard to get to know you more.........sob sob..........dunno how many times you turn me down liao

    :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:08:00 PM, Blogger Thiang! said…

    Sigh. The long and short about the Break-up. I think I can relate that better than you! Now. I think.

     
  • At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:37:00 PM, Blogger the Queen said…

    shoulders only, if you were supporting her by the waist however i think Ms Tan would've fainted ;)

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:15:00 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said…

    dun need waste time download la..

    but hor...if u downloaded them hor, can you send to me ah??? :D :D :D

    (i myself watch at youtube nia......)

    anyway not all sachikos like LV & prada... just like THAT kawaii sachiko :P

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:32:00 AM, Blogger pj said…

    hehehe.. ur life getting more exciting yah?

    i think ms tan sekali jealous. ;)

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:33:00 AM, Blogger pj said…

    and I also love NANA deepdeep. ;)

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Sunflower: What that's what all stalkers say :D! Muahahahahh :D!!!!

    Saltpop: Omigod! What happened?!?!? Anyway, I can't leave comments at your blog one leh. The browser keeps hanging! :(

    RazzleDazzled: Ms Tan is the conservative type, just like me :)

    Spinnee: No problem! $2 per disc, includes delivery and maybe bulk discount also. Heh ;).... I slept at 2 plus last night because I watched till epi 14 :(!!!! And oh, you that kawaii, I call that sibeh scary :D!

    PJ: YEAH! Nana absolutely rocks! I'm still waiting for the Bleach fillers to end. Sigh....

     
  • At Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:58:00 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said…

    WHAT!>

    SBS is an anime lover too?!

    Oh my TIAN. that's something new!

    ok on, $2 per disc. are u going tell me ur email add so we can arrange a deal.

     
  • At Friday, September 01, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Blogger pj said…

    i want i want i also want!

    spinnee i also watch on youtube and its getting irritating to keep on loading the windows.

    sbs, i also want! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home