The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, August 25, 2006

The long and short about The Hardworking Office Boy



Getting promoted does come with its share of pain.

I reached home close to midnight just now because of that mountainous pile of work that has yet to be completed. I could have left earlier, if not for that ang mo client who just have to go on and on and on over the phone. Then I found myself vetting through my report again after that 2 hour long conversation.

I am very, very worried that I will really morph into a hardworking office boy. And I’m not sure if it’s the result of the long hours of sitting, but I’ve developed a really big zit on my butt-cheeks. If not for the fact this is a family-oriented blog, I would have posted a pic just to show you how enormous it is. It’s so over-flowing with pus, it is kind of fascinating :)

On the bright side, I received something wonderful in the mail box just now: KFC discount coupons! My favorite is the one that entitles me to a two-piece meal at just $3.95! Awesome value. I am going to have KFC for the rest of the week :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home