The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The long and short about Promotions



Despite my elation about my promotion, I found out I was not the only one who can yaya-papaya in the office.

Ms Tan got promoted too. And so did Office Bimbo. Oh well.

To commemorate our promotion, Boss treated us to this rather swanky restaurant call Kippo (or something) at Keppel Club. The food was good: I loved the Peking duck in pancake, the roasted chicken with that oh so thin and crispy skin, and the sweet and sour pork which was done near to perfection.

The good news was it was an ala carte buffet, so I ended up with a lot of roasted chicken in my stomach. The even better news was that I didn’t have to pay a single cent for it :)

Ok, that’s all for today. I must get back to work now because I am such a diligent worker.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home