The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, August 11, 2006

The long and short about The Visit



Hello people!

I am typing this with trembling hands because I have been rushing in and out of the loo since yesterday morning. My backside feels very raw, numb, and painful now because of the incessant whipping, and it’s at moments like these when I appreciate that being a gigolo may not be as good a profession as I thought it might be.

That aside, I am very happy because my Doctor was kind enough to give me two days’ worth of MC after giving me a very painful jab down there yesterday. In fact, I am really enjoying the chocolate chip ice cream I am having right now. The not-so-good news is that Ms Tan will be paying me a little house visit to see how I am doing.

Before you start thinking that Ms Tan is a kind and caring superior, I must tell you that ‘house-visits’ are just another name for ‘are-you-malingering?’ spot checks. I think it’s ironic because you’re not exactly doing work either when you waste office hours snooping on your subordinate.

Privacy issue aside, I am very worried because from what I learn from TV, it’s not a very good idea to be home alone with a woman you don’t know very well. In a moment of weakness, Ms Tan might molest me or something. I tried voicing my misgivings over the phone just now:


Me: Eh, it’s very kind of you to visit, but it might not be very convenient because I’m home alone, if you know what I mean.

Ms Tan: Don’t worry. I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.


Please help pray for my safety and the safety of my virginity.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. Yes yes, I have updated the other blog already. I can’t believe you guys actually enjoy reading that crap!

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home