The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The long and short about You Guys Have A Very Dirty Mind



Hello boys and girls :D!

Yes, I am finally back in home sweet home. I have also got my computer repaired at Sim Lim, and my heart is aching now because not only did it cost me a whopping $30 for the repair fee, I also had to fork out an additional $120 for the power supply. I am going to survive on maggi mee for the next few days.

I am very sad to say that most of you have a very, very dirty mind. For goodness’ sake, I was only playing PS2 with Nerd for the past few days, and did nothing kinky whatsoever. He also have a girlfriend already, please.

More details on that holiday trip later. I really need some quality rest now because although I had a great time with Nerd, I didn’t have much sleep and my backside feels really sore now.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home