The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The long and short about The Return Of Sushi Eating Friend



Two months has passed since that day at the airport, and Sushi Eating Friend will finally be back this weekend.

To be frank, I am very upset with Sushi Eating Friend because to date, I have received a grand total of zero letters and zero postcards from her. The only communication we had was two emails, with the first one going “I reached le”, and the second going “I will be back this Saturday”.

Even though she made no promises about writing, I have been checking my letter box diligently with the hope of getting some par avion. Disappointment was inevitable, for the only overseas mail I received was a winning lottery ticket from Nigeria. Sigh. To think I’ve been sending her letters every week!

I am thinking of giving her the cold treatment because I want her to know that I’m not a friend to be taken for granted.

On my way home yesterday though, I passed by a Sistic outlet, and ended up three-digits poorer because I remember someone really digs Ono Lisa, and the concert happens to fall on our birthdays.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I kind of regret my impulsiveness because the tickets are very expensive, because I can’t stand Bossa Nova, and because I am supposed to be angry with Sushi Eating Friend.

Please advise me on what to do next!

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home