The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The long and short about How Environmentally Friendly I Am



I am really glad that the weekend is here because I have had a really horrible week. Besides getting conned at my favorite fastfood restaurant recently, I have been saddled with a lot of shit work at the office. I have also taken over all the data-entry assignments that I assigned to Nerd during his internship. Talk about Karma.

Anyway, like I was saying, I am really glad the weekends are here. I am not too sure if I will enjoy today though. Sushi Eating Friend is bringing me to watch this environmental show about food and fibre, and I bet it’s going to be boring. I think it’s called Nacho Libre or something. I hope I won’t fall asleep.

But nevermind about me. Enjoy your weekend folks :D!

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home