The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, July 24, 2006

The long and short about I Think I Am Quite Smart



I can’t stand it.

Ever since that unfortunate incident a week back, Office Bimbo has been making all sorts of excuse to come over to my cubicle and peep at my monitor. Besides living under the constant fear that I will get exposed (this blog, not my zipper), I am also very irritated because I haven’t been able to play Spider Solitaire in peace.

Being a Man of Action, I’ve decided to take things into my own hands. So this morning, I marched up to Office Bimbo while she was preparing her kopi, looked at her straight in the eyes, and very solemnly intoned, “I confess: I am indeed a Blogger.

I then proceeded to show her this.

I think I can be quite smart at times :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. I have no idea why, but Office Bimbo looked very, very disturbed after reading the blog. She also avoided taking the lift with me when we were knocked off from work just now. I wonder why.

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home