The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, June 30, 2006

The long and short about The Lin Jun Jie Poem



Due to popular request (actually, only Platform Shoes requested for it), here’s the JJ poem I did for Sushi Eating Friend during the Lin Jun Jie concert. I’m reproducing it at the risk of my life: if you don’t see any entries tomorrow, it’s probably because I got mobbed by angry JJ fans (WinterC, Sunflower, LemonCloud, yes, all of you and more).

Anyway, here it goes:


An Ode For Lin Jun Jie

JJ, JJ, you have such a manly way,
Even though your name rhymes with gay.
Your face is as shiny as a sun ray,
So I wonder if you’re also using Olay.
If you are hungry you just have to say,
I’ll be nice and buy you some satay.
Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!
You are the one and only one JJ!

-Sibeh Sian
Summer, 2006



I have absolutely no idea why Sushi Eating Friend finds it lousy.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home