The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The long and short about My Pre-Concert Preparations



Besides Sunflower and Lemoncloud, my mum has been trying to con me into make me part with my very, very front Lin Jun Jie concert tickets. I always shut my room door when she blast her JJ CD, so she couldn’t for her life comprehend why I want to subject myself to three odd hours of aural torture.

Then she did an about-turn when she learnt that I’m going with Sushi Eating Friend. She also told me to try my best for babies.

What the?!?!?!?

Anyway, minus the memorizing-of-lyrics-thingy, I’m all set to go. I’m even making a trip to the Army Market later to get some cheap light sticks so that we can wave madly and pretend that we are hormonally-charged teenage female fans.

I hope I won’t get groped in the maddening crowd.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home