The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The long and short about My Beauty Investment Part V



Despite that nasty little encounter I had initially, I now swear by this wonderful little product known to the world as Olay Total Effects+:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, anti-pimple. Rocks!


I have been applying the thing twice a day religiously ever since I recovered from the horrific outbreak, and now I’m experiencing noticeably smoother skin and noticeably less noticeable wrinkles. I am very happy because it’s damn difficult to find a skin product that is suitable for my face, which is strangely oily and dry at the same time.

The acid test for how good the Olay really is came last night when I was approached by this Sweet Young Thing trying to con me sell me insurance:


SYT: Excuse me Sir, do you have time for a short survey?

Me: (Using my favorite excuse to ward off insurance agents) Sorry, I’m just a student on internship, haha. . . .

SYT: I see! Which poly?


I is a happy man boy :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home