The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The long and short about The D&D Part II



I am just half a day from the D&D. My shirt has been chosen, my pants have been ironed, and my chin has just been nicely epilated. I am all ready to go!

And now for the bad news: Sushi Eating Friend informed me last night that holding hands, kissing, or another other form of publicly displayed affection is strictly prohibited. The official reason she have created for me is that I am suffering from the rushes of the palm. I asked her nicely if she would feed me since I am suffering from the rushes of the palm, but she gave me a rude answer.

There goes my chances of holding a girl’s hands for the first time :(

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home