The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, May 29, 2006

The long and short about I Am So Dead



I am so dead.

The Boss just told me over the phone that he has heard some very unpleasant rumors about me in the office. He wants to have a one-to-one closed door interview with me once he is done with a meeting at 5pm later.

I have no idea what the ‘unpleasant rumors’ are about. But I sure hope it has got nothing to do with the many sachets of 3-in-1 coffee that found their way from the office pantry to my kitchen. Or the pantry biscuits. Or the office stationery. Or the stacks of A4 copier paper.

I must confess that my Boss instills fear in me, even more so than Ms Tan. So please pray for me. I can’t afford to be jobless in Singapore, not with the study loan and all :(

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

9 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 29, 2006 5:07:00 PM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    haha. muz be office bimbo's work.

    Don't worry; u won't get fired. I'm guessing your boss is unhappy abt your gay relationship with Nerd. And he's unhappy that u're having a relationship with Nerd, and not with him.

    So all u gotta when u go into the boss's room is go on your knees. and start blowing him.

    btw, it's time u start stealing the crappy things, dont u think? if u shd be branded as a thief, at least be one that steals confidential contracts, or petty cash, etc.

     
  • At Monday, May 29, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Blogger n said…

    I guess your boss must be very, very disturbed.

     
  • At Monday, May 29, 2006 6:10:00 PM, Blogger Winter_Cherrie said…

    oh no!!! your boss is the one who sent her as a spy...now you know...still cant assume, good luck...update us yah..i cross my finger for you..heee

     
  • At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:26:00 AM, Blogger OLLie said…

    He must be amazed by the amount of stuff that you pocket. Or he have heard something from the Office Bimbo about the pair of Calvin Kleins.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:37:00 AM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    Frankly, if I were your boss, I would be quite disturbed at what I hear of your activities...

    Maybe he just wants to clear up the air or check your anus. Our society isn't all that open and inclusive.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Adrenaline: Blow your head lah blow.

    Derrick: Very, very disturbed indeed.

    WinterC: Updated... I is so sibeh sian in every sense of the word now.

    Ollie: Oh, I usually pack the stuff in my backpack, haha.

    Green Ogre: I got my behind checked once because of food poisoning. It was not fun, trust me.

     
  • At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:50:00 AM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    I know! I used to snigger (very quietly) when we had to use the proctoscope. Did you know that we keep the equipment right below the air con where it's nice and feraking cold? That's why there's that certain zing to it. Grins.

     
  • At Monday, January 14, 2008 11:51:00 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said…

    To be fired cos of a few packets is not worth it. Next the whole tin next time..

     
  • At Monday, January 14, 2008 11:52:00 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said…

    I mean take the whole tin next time..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home