The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

The long and short about Nerd’s Profile



After getting to know Nerd so much better, I’ve decided that it’s high time he gets a place in my ‘People In My Life’ section:



Nerdy Intern (aka Nerd)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maggi Mee is good for health

Description:
A 23 year old undergraduate who is currently interning at my company. I have no idea why, but the entire office thinks we are long lost brothers, in terms of both looks and personality. Was way irritated by him initially (actually, I still do) because of his annoying habit of following me around, even to the loo. But he really is a kindred spirit because we both know how painful unrequited crushes on heartless girls feel like. And for the record, we are not gay, ok?
Click here for first appearance


Gotta go, it’s time for lunch and *gasp* shopping with Sushi Eating Friend.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home