The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, June 05, 2006

The long and short about How The Mighty Has Fallen



Talk about reversal of fortunes. After ignoring my repeated pleas to pretend to be my Significant Other, Sushi Eating Friend called me last night and ordered asked me to pretend to be hers.

It turns out that she has been receiving unwanted attention from this married and pot-bellied superior lately. The company D&D is coming up this weekend, and she wants to send a strong signal that she is not available.


Me: Did you chose me because of my easy charm and quick wit?

Sushi Eating Friend: No, I chose you because all my other guys friends happens to be engaged.


The Sushi Eating Friend is not a very nice person even when asking for favors.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home