The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, June 02, 2006

The long and short about The Spare-able Guy



Just before I knocked off from work yesterday, a personal friend of The Boss called. He was asking whether if my Boss can spare anyone who is doing nothing much in the office to help out at his booth at the PC Show, and guess who my Boss picked?

I ended up staying till nine plus at the stupid fair, and will be going over again later. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my services will not be required over the weekends. Not only will I be sibeh sian, I will also be sibeh, sibeh sian.

Anyway, I hit upon the idea of matchmaking Sushi Eating Friend with Nerd, who was visibly excited after I showed him a picture of the very delectable Sushi Eating Friend. Alas, it was a romance that was not meant to be. I asked her if she is interested in meeting Nerd for coffee tomorrow, and she cryptically replied, “No, having one loser friend is more than enough already.”

I wonder if I’ve met that loser friend before or not. Must ask her to intro one day.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home