The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The long and short about Why You Should Only Show Joy Behind Closed Doors



I was given very, very good news before I left for work yesterday: my Boss and Ms Tan will be going on a 3-day overseas working trip starting from today. Which technically means I will be slacking working unsupervised till Friday.

Nerd was equally happy. In fact, right after The Boss and Ms Tan left the office just now, the two of us got up on the office table and did a goofy dance. The not so funny thing was that Ms Tan caught us in our act when she came back for a file she forgot.

I am such an expert in getting my backside on fire.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

8 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:12:00 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Let's just put it this way: I am sibeh sian because I am sibeh suay. And yes, I think I'm born 'like that'

    :(

     
  • At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:18:00 PM, Blogger Sunflower said…

    No no, sian, you will be fine, no one is borned to be suay to certain extend. And you will be free for 3 days...

    cheers

     
  • At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:21:00 PM, Blogger Zhe Bin said…

    Sian 人 有 sian 福! = )

     
  • At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:54:00 PM, Blogger pari said…

    It's better than pulling your shirt over your head like those crazy soccer players and run around the office screaming your lungs out....

    Then I look forward to reading more posts from you!

    Sunflower is right, there is nothing suay about working in a more relaxed setting for the next 3 days.

    Or maybe I shouldn't speak too soon! ..... *touch wood* touchwood*

     
  • At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:13:00 AM, Blogger Green Ogre said…

    You will have to describe your goofy dance in more explicit detail before one can really say that your backside will be fire. Did the dance involve you and Nerd standing really close to each other and pretending to row boats?

     
  • At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Sunflower: I would like to believe that what you said is true :)

    Zhe Bin: I is still waiting for that Toto 福!

    Pari: Sad to say, mu usually IT-dumb Boss has discovered the power of task assignment through email :(

    Green Ogre: If you must know, we did a Tarzan/King Kong 'oh-yi-oh' + thumping chest' thingy on the table. We were also standing on separate tables, you perv. Heh.

     
  • At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:38:00 AM, Blogger pj said…

    whahahaha...

    ur life is like this drama serial - like those hongky ones with stuff tt wldn't normally happen to normal people in their normal lives.

    maybe ur abnormal.

    ever thought of changing names?

     
  • At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:01:00 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said…

    Haha! Si beh pai say lor..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home