The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The long and short about My Beauty Investment Part II



This is bad.

I woke up this morning with my skin feeling really, really itchy. I also had vague memories of me scratching my face like crazy last night while lying in bed.

Then I went to the bathroom mirror this morning and Horrors! It’s all red and blotchy. For a moment I thought I got AIDS, but felt a little bit relieved afterwards because I recalled that I’m still a virgin. Heh.

To stop the rash from developing, I applied more of the Olay stuff on my face. I hope that helps.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, May 06, 2006 8:24:00 PM, Blogger Xia_mi_mi said…

    Aiyo..seem serious.. =S

    Instead of apply more of the Olay cream why not go see a doc? It could be an allergy ma..

    Take care wor~! =)

     
  • At Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:46:00 AM, Blogger pj said…

    1. its an allergy
    2. it's an allergy
    3. you are allergic

    so put more of the olay cream. then u can get over your allergy fast fast so your skin will be youthful.

    or just take it as a sign from god that you're not supposed to be youthful. ;)

     
  • At Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:48:00 AM, Blogger pj said…

    by the way, my advice is freely given, and taken with precaution.

    hehe. really lah. go see doctor. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home