The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, May 05, 2006

The long and short about My Beauty Investment



It all started with an innocuous trip to the canteen yesterday. The question that the new drinks stall auntie asked was also innocuous enough.


“What you want huh, Uncle?”


I am so going to invest in Botox.

But of course, I can’t afford Botox. Come to think of it I’ll most probably be too stingy to try it even if I do can afford it. So I went to Watson’s last evening and got myself this thing that Sushi Eating Friend was gushing about sometime back:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This better be worth my $23.50.


There was no instruction on how much to apply, but the directions did mention ‘Apply Liberally’. So that was what I did before I went to bed last night.

I’m happy to report here that my face has feeling kind of itchy since I woke up this morning. Must be the wonderful nutrients working its miracles on my soon to be youthful skin :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home