The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, April 24, 2006

The long and short about My Blog Picture



I was trying to look for a picture that can best represent myself in this blog. I decided against using my real picture for the following reasons:


1) Ms Tan is gonna be damn pissed off not very happy if she ever finds out about this blog.

2) I might get charged for the recent political entries I’ve been writing.

3) Girls might mob me on the streets. Actually, that would be quite a good thing, heh.

4) I am buck fugly.


Being the utterly honest-to-goodness citizen I am, I must admit the fourth reason is the most compelling one. Just between you and me, I try my best to avoid mirrors.

Anyway, I tried to see what Yahoo Images have to offer if I type in the word ‘Sian’. I was utterly shocked to see the following pics:



Image hosting by Photobucket
Hello! I am ang mo sian!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Hello! I am sibeh sian too!


Very scandalous. It pains me to think of what other kind of images the internet has to offer that would corrupt the pure and innocent minds of our youth. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, after a long and difficult search, I made the long and difficult decision of choosing the picture of a long and difficult artist:


Image hosting by Photobucket
I’m too sexy for my shirt


And so, yah, I finally have a face on the net.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home