The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The long and short about My Exercise Plans



Holy shit! I realized I gained another kg when I weighed myself last evening.

This trend has got to stop. I’m considering the following exercise regimes to reduce my ever-expanding waistline.


Option 1:
Jog everyday after work.
Evaluation:
You’ve got to be kidding me.

Option 2:
Jog once a week.
Evaluation:
Still too tough.

Option 3:
Start swimming.
Evaluation:
Don’t know how to.

Option 4:
Climb stairs instead of using the lift.
Evaluation:
I live on the second floor.

Option 5:
Invest in the Oto Trimax 9200.
Evaluation:
It cost a whopping $328.


As you can see, the problem lies not with me, but the circumstances.

Anyway, I think the most attractive alternative is option 5. So yesterday I told my mum she is starting to look fat, after which I passed her a brochure of the Oto. I am such a clever boy :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Adrenaline said…

    omg, i also "persuaded" my mom to buy the OTO Trimax, and she did. hahah ... and im reaping the benefits.

    but doesn't seem to work on me. i think my fats are there to stick wif me for life. damn it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home