The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, April 10, 2006

The long and short about Why I’m Sibeh Sian

This post is in response to Adrenaline's comment about me choosing to be a virgin: Adrenaline, my dear, some things in life are not by choice.



My dismal existence as a dead-end office dweller, aged 27 and ½, is just a glimpse of my life as a perpetual under-achiever.

While my peers are happily in the process of upgrading their Toyotas to the Jaguar, I can’t afford my first driving lesson yet.

Actually, they are trying to upgrade to a Beemer, but Jaguar rhymes better.

I’m 15 cm short of my ideal height of 1.75m.

I’m skinny everywhere except at the waist.

Friends have commented that I look like the Asian version of Brad Pitt, without the Brad Pitt.

I think credit card approvers have a secret vendetta against me.

My mum has been trying to marry me off to a 1.98m distant cousin, albeit without much success.

I’m still trying desperately to lose my virginity.

The first and last IRC date I had turned out to be a she-man.

I’ve once missed striking Big Sweep by a single digit.

My backside is unusually hairy.

The only person who remembers my birthday is my mother.

And that’s the reasons why I’m sibeh sian.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home