The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The long and short about Why Today Was A Sucky Day.



My curses prayers were actually answered: Ms Tan extended her MC yesterday. Maybe I should start investing in 4D or something.

Unfortunately, that was not really that fortunate an event because I was on medical leave too. Damn. And hell in the form of a ‘heart-to-heart’ chat was waiting for me when I went back to work this morning.


Ms Tan: I am very disappointed with your handling of Project X.

Me: Yes Mdm. (You have a damn uneven tan, Ms Tan. Heh heh.)

Ms Tan: You better start performing. And it was very irresponsible of you to take MC in the middle of an on-going project.

Me: Yes Mdm. (At least I didn’t malingered at Bali, bitch.)

Ms Tan: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. . . .

Me: Yes Mdm Yes Mdm Yes Mdm Yes Mdm Yes Mdm Yes Mdm Yes Mdm Yes Mdm. (I wanna go pee.)


I pray there will be a day when I can dunk her head into hot coffee.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home