The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, March 27, 2006

The long and short about Why I Feel Like Bitch-Slapping My Colleagues Sometimes



The resident bimbo in my office struck again.


Me (via email): Please go through my proposal for Project Y, thanks. Will submit it to The Boss if there’re no mistakes.

Couple of minutes later.

Resident Bimbo (via email): I spotted a few spelling errors. Can you please go through it again? Heehee ^_^


I don’t know if it’s just me, or that it would be much more efficient if she can simply tell me where the mistakes are. So I decided to send her another email.


Me (via email): Can you highlight the errors in the report and send it back to me asap? The boss needs it by noon.

Couple of minutes later.

Resident Bimbo (via email): Boohoo! I spilled some coffee on my cardigan =(!!


I so feel like bitch-slapping my colleagues sometimes.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home