The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, April 03, 2006

The long and short about My Very First Fan



My very first fan is this guy who goes by the name of Enlargement:



I find your posts intriguing. Informative as well. I had been searching for thicker penis when I landed here. Always good to find others interested in the same thing as my site Thicker Penis.



I’m feeling damn apologetic to Mr Enlargement because I deleted his comment by mistake. So Mr Enlargement, if you happen to be reading this, please post your comment again can? I think you must be psychic because I’ve never admitted to anyone before that I’m interested in getting a thicker penis. And thanks for finding my posts informative and intriguing :)

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home