The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, May 01, 2006

The long and short about The Oto Trimax



So I finally brought my mum to try the Oto Trimax 908 over the weekend. Since I was the one paying, I tried to convince her to go for the cheaper more affordable U-Zap because with luck, she might morph into Fiona Xie.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Alas, my words were in vain because the Oto came highly recommended by this Dongfang Billy fellow.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The King of Aunties


We made our way to the nearby shopping complex which was holding a sales demo. The place was already crowded with aunties wanting to try the thing out, and mum had to wait for around ten minutes for her turn. After some instructions, the salesman strapped the thing on her and set it vibrating . But really, vibrating is too weak a word: the damn thing was pulsating and throbbing so hard, it was as if it had a life of its own.

Within seconds, my mum started to smile really brightly.


Me: Wah, is it that good ma?

Ma: No lah, it’s very ticklish. Hahahaha. . . .


After around two or so minutes, my mum decided she had enough.


Me: Why you stop? Very painful huh?

Ma: No lah, the thing is making me feel like peeing.


Following her return from the ladies, she dragged me to one corner and told me I can save my $328.


Ma: I thought about it liao. I don’t need to buy the machine. All I need to do is to go to those demo centres everyday.

Me: But there are only so many Oto outlets in Singapore! They’ll eventually blacklist you or something!

Ma: Don’t worry, when that happens I’ll switch to the UZap demos.


My mum is indeed smarter than what I think.

And that’s the story how I didn’t blew my Progress Package on a very expensive vibrator.

With Love,
Sibeh Sian

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home