The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The long and short about The Mosquito



I realized it’s been ages since I last wrote a poem, so here’s one:


The Mosquito

Oei! You stupid mosquito!
Stop sucking me like there’s no tomorrow!
You can’t keep still when I try to hit you,
But when I do, I’ll make mincemeat out of you.

You are ugly, and your legs are very hairy.
I know that because I last time took biology.
You spread dengue, and also HIV.
The latter is not true, but it rhymes very nicely.

The other day when I went to the zoo,
You happily bite me when I was in the loo.
I have no idea why you are such a fool,
Because really very smelly, my freshly made poo poo.

I have decided to wage war on you.
You better get ready to escape on cue.
When I see you, I’ll move in for the kill.
The pain you feel will be very real :)

Oei! You stupid mosquito!
Stop sucking me like there’s no tomorrow!
Please keep still when I try to hit you,
And when I do, I’ll make mincemeat out of you.


-Sibeh Sian
Summer, 2007



With Love,
Sibeh Sian

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home