The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The long and short about The Hunter & The Hunted IV



I really, really didn’t want to blog about my traumatic experience that night. But since you guys so sadistically insisted, I shall oblige you all and recount that horrifying evening.

………………………………………………



I knew my brilliant idea of humiliating Ms Tan through my Wii Wii was not a very brilliant idea the moment she reached my place. When I returned from the kitchen with a drink for her, I was totally unprepared for what I was about to see.

Ms Tan was stripping her top off in front of me.

Fortunately, it was her jacket that she removed and not her blouse, haha. I also thought she looked hot, because I didn’t switch on the fan for her (I was trying to save on electricity bills).

But more shock was in store for me: without any warning, she pulled out a Wiimote from her handbag and said, “Sian, I am going to punish you with this.”


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After uttering those ominous words, she proceeded to swing the white, hard, and vibrating controller that was pulsating with blue lights deftly in Wii Tennis. She attacked me with such ferocity and sadistic fervour I swore she was like Serena Williams on steroids.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After thoroughly humiliating me at Tennis, I decided to try my luck on boxing. Bad mistake, because Ms Tan intimidated me by first ramming her Wiimote hard into my Nunchuk. I felt very violated, and told her to be more gentle but she ignored me and shouted “SHUT UP AND PLAY!”

Thoroughly rattled, I couldn’t put up any meaningful resistance, and was subjected to her relentless pounding for the next ten or so minutes. By the time she was finished, my butt was very, very sore, because I was fidgeting too much on the sofa.

Just when I thought my ordeal was ending, I was in for another round of pain when the sick woman loaded baseball. I tried pitching my balls in, but not a single one got through because she batted all of them out. In fact, she was hitting my balls left, right, center and so hard she even scored homeruns. I think Ms Tan is very, very good in hitting balls.

Needless to say, I was exhausted at the end of the horrifying ordeal. Because I was twiddling with the Nunchuk pointer too furiously, I even developed and burst a blister on my left thumb. Trust me, it was really, really painful. Even got a bit of blood come out, which made me very scared and I didn’t dare to tell my mum.

I don’t think I want to be Ms Tan’s playmate anymore.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home