The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, May 07, 2007

The long and short about My Wii Wii



This is a public announcement service: Do not, I repeat, Do Not get a Wii. Unless you want lots of fun and is prepared to get nerdified.

The damn thing is so damn addictive I practically burned my weekend with it. My shoulders and right arm is aching badly from the millions of swings I took, and I was also very, very worried that my sofa was going to give way because Nerd and I shook really vigorously on it.

It was so fun I thought it will be a good way to revive my friendship with Sushi Eating Friend, so I gave her a call last night.


Sushi Eating Friend: . . . . Yes Sian, what do you want?

Me: Oh! I was thinking if you want to come over to my place and play with my Wii.

Sushi Eating Friend: You want me to go to your place and play with your what?!?!?!?!

Me: My Wii! My Wii Wii! I’ve been having lots of fun with it and I will be very happy if you come and play with it :D!

Sushi Eating Friend: . . . . Stay away from me you sick freak.


I have no idea what made Sushi Eating Friend so pissed :(


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

11 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Vivi said…

    LOL.

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 1:11:00 PM, Blogger imnothere said…

    i don't blame her, i would have said exactly the same thing, with extra curses for good measure.

    now keep your "wii" away from me, you sick freak! :p

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 2:03:00 PM, Blogger p-case-tales of a coward said…

    drop her a sms to spell the word "wii".....

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 2:42:00 PM, Blogger JayWalk said…

    Aiyah... you purposely leave out saying "Nintendo" in front of the Wii.

    You cheeky sicko!

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 2:54:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i wanna play with your wee wee! erm i meant wii wii. :P

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 4:03:00 PM, Blogger klayhead said…

    yah.. sicko..

    you did it intentionally

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 5:22:00 PM, Blogger Rainie said…

    *shakes head*

    ignts... should have just said:
    "Nintendo Wii"

    you seem to have a way to worsen a situation somehow... =x

    *gives SBS a pat on the back*
    do explain to her, or you'll be labeled a pervert for good (at least SEF will think so).

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 10:08:00 PM, Blogger fredrik said…

    i cannot imagine the look on her face when you said that to her, you better explain yourself soon before she puts you on block.

     
  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Ignorant one said…

    SBS, perhaps you can make SEF happy by sending her a sms like..

    "hey! I got a WII at home! the sibei ex and sibei fun electronic thingy that vibrates! Come shake my wii with me!!"

    I think she will forgives u after you told her tat bimbo is ugly. :D

     
  • At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:01:00 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    ahaha...

     
  • At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said…

    Coconutger85: She is overseas leh.... Very expensive to call! Haha....

    Vivi: ROFLOL :D!

    Imnothere: But it feels so good to how the Wi in the hand! Really!

    Yiyuan: Being a Man of Action, I will call her up personally to clarify!

    Jaywalk: Aiyah, the Wii is called 'Wii' and not 'Nintendo Wii', really! It's part of their branding efforts :P!

    Nad: Can can, $5 per hour :) You can choose the games you want :)

    HOK: I am a good boy, really :(!

    Rainie: I will explain one.... Aiyah, she very dirty minded lah, haha :D....

    Fredrik: I can't imagine too. It was auch an innocent question :(

    Ignorant One: You sound sibeh kinky sia, haha :D....

    Cindy: Wii is more fun than bikinis! And cheaper :D! Haha....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home