The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The long and short about I Think People Are Staring At Me



I have no idea why, but I got this weird feeling people were staring at me when I was on my way to the office this morning. I initially thought I forgot to zip up again, but a subtle check assured me that my underwear was safely out of public sight.

The stares continued when I stepped into the office, but my co-workers refused to say anything when I asked if there was anything wrong with me. Maybe I’m just being paranoid.

Or maybe it’s because I’ve finally become more hamsen :)


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. I have decided to reverse my decision of using my $3,000 LV bag as a briefcase after I almost spilled coffee over it just now. I shall reserve it for special occasions, such as D&Ds and weddings.

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home