The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The long and short about The Lousy Morning



Updated!


I knew my morning was not going to be a good morning because Ms Tan summoned me into her office the first thing in the morning.

But I think she had an even lousier morning because I accidentally spilled coffee on her brand new, but ugly hand bag with Ls and Vs all over it.

I am really, really scared she will ask me to compensate. I hope $50 will be more than enough.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian


Update:

Out of curiosity, I surfed the net to see how much the bag cost. I got a rude shock when I found it at this website.

But being a very proactive Man of Action, I went to the nearby supermarket during lunch time and got Ms Tan a cleaning solution. I even attached a note that went: “Hope this will remove the stains. With compliments, Sian”.

I am such a clever boy :)

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home