The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, March 26, 2007

The long and short about The Date



In case you are not aware of it, KFC is celebrating 30 years of operation in Singapore. The folks are so nice, they even placed a booklet’s worth of coupons in my mail box, haha.

I have no idea why but I suddenly thought of asking Sushi Eating Friend if she would like to use the coupons with me. I picked up the phone, but hesitated for the longest while because it felt kind of weird and for some reason my heartbeat was on overdrive. I was thinking it would be really nice if she would call me instead, so my heart nearly stopped beating when it did rang.

Unfortunately, it was not Sushi Eating Friend. It was Office Bimbo.

For some reason she made me promise to go out on a date with her tonight. She didn’t even mind when I said I must have KFC, which is weird because she usually doesn’t even go near that stuff.

I am very, very disturbed.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home