The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The long and short about It Sucks To Reach Home At 10:24pm



I can’t believe this! I reach home after 10pm today!!!! I wonder if my company is running afoul of labor laws by making me work so late.

Anyway, I do realize that having pizzas for consecutive dinners and suppers are not going to be helpful if I want to reduce my ever-expanding waistline. Being a Man of Strong Resistance, I'm proud to say here that I successfully resisted the temptation of buying pizza again. Besides, Pizza Hut has closed already, haha.

I really should start jogging again, but I’m really exhausted from work. I think I shall be a good boy and go to bed after I finish my double cheeseburgers.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home