The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The long and short about My Wii Wii II



Updated!


I wanted to clear up the misunderstanding with Sushi Eating Friend, but I guess that’s only possible next week because she just went on an overseas assignment. Sigh.

Anyway, this is unexpected, but I have been rather chummy with Office Bimbo ever since our Phantom of the Opera date. So I popped the same question to her just now.


Me: Oei! Do you want to come over to my place and play with my Wii tonight?

Office Bimbo: You want me to go to your place and play with your what?!?!?!?!

Me: My Wii! My Wii Wii! I’ve been having lots of fun with it and I think I will be very happy if you come and play with it :D!

Office Bimbo: . . . . You are a very naughty boy, Sian.

Office Bimbo: But let’s have dinner first k?


I told Nerd about my invite to Office Bimbo, and he is so excited he will be coming along too. We are going to have so much fun tonight :D!


With Love,
Sibeh Sian


Update:

1) I just saw Nerd and Office Bimbo off. Needless to say, the three of us are exhausted right now, after all the wild swinging and thrusting.

2) We bumped into Ms Tan while exiting from the lift. She looked very, very disturbed.

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home