The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The long and short about The Things I Do To Look Good



Being a Man of Action, I have decided to take positive steps towards making myself more hamsen and attractive.

I am glad to report here that the heavy rain this morning did not deter me from running, and I did an amazing 100 rounds. Around my HDB flat. (Actually I lost count after 8 rounds, but I’m quite sure it was close to 100 rounds) The even more amazing thing was that I did an impressive 30 push-ups before my run as a warm up. This may not sound like a lot, but I have to remind you that the last time I did push-ups was in BMT. Heh.

I was really sweaty after the run, but being very mindful of my facial condition, I actually used those blotting sheets to ‘de-oil’ my face. Being a very smart boy, I used both sides of the blotter so I can save money, haha. I also took a long bath after that, and even used a moisturizer! I still prefer soap though.

Just in case you are thinking I must have had a very heavy lunch in view of my physical exertions, haha, you are wrong! My tummy is getting really bulgy, so I actually forgo my meals. It was tough, but my resolves are made of Steel. I also went for a 4 hour nap to fight the cruel hunger.

It is now close to midnight, and the only thing I ate was one bao and one cup of milo during dinner just now. I think I shall go sleep soon so I don’t have to feel hungry, haha.

But I have to wait for my mask to be ok first. Being a hamsen boy is very, very difficult.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home