The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Monday, September 10, 2007

The long and short about The Congee Eating Friend



Being the very good friend I am, I made up my mind to tell Nerd about his KFC Girl.

But based on his responses the other day, I reckon I will need some hard evidence first. From what I remember of KFC Girl’s Friendster photos, she and her ah beng boyfriend always seems to hang out at West Mall, so I armed myself with my trusty digicam and headed there after work last week.

I did bump into someone familiar, but it was not KFC Girl.

It was Sushi Eating Friend’s Mum. And Sushi Eating Friend was in the hospital.

It turns out that the poor girl is down with dengue. I recalled Sushi Eating Friend once mentioning about this Changi stall that serves the best congee ever, and if she ever stays in a hospital that will be the only thing she wants to eat.

I have no idea why, but the next thing I know I was on the cab to Changi.

It’s a good thing she has been discharged already, because I bet she was sick of congee after three days worth of it. Heh. I just hope she never quizzed her mum why she was so free to get congee for her everyday sia.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. I just realized I totally forgot about getting the evidence for Nerd :(

34 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home