The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The long and short about The Bearer Of Bad News II



I have not told Nerd about what I saw that day. Yet.

The main reason for my non action is because I don’t want to make that mistake I made last time with Ms Tan and her dad. So instead of real office work, I did a lot of detective work for the past two days instead. Being a very Clever Boy, I managed to worm out KFC Girl’s email account from Nerd, and after several tries and a lucky guess later, I finally managed to discover her Friendster account just now.

I was to be utterly shocked because her status shows she is married!

Ok ok, I think that the ‘married’ status is probably just a misnomer because she’s only 20 this year. A quick check through her photo gallery though, confirms that the guy I saw holding her hands that day is her boyfriend. After going through her testimonials I also realized they have been together for 8 months already.

I have no idea what I should do now. Being the coward the sensitive guy I am, I am also toying with the idea of passing the role of bad news bearer to Office Bimbo.

But whatever it is, I think I better act fast because Nerd just cheerily told me the other day that his dad knows the Tiffany people and can get a discount.

See lah that Nerd, that time I told him not to eat too much KFC already.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

37 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home