The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The long and short about My Date :)



It’s confirmed: Office Bimbo is so in crush with me :D!!!!

The girl called me at 3am last night and ordered invited me to watch Secret with her this afternoon. I protested that I’ve watched Secret already and thus suggested 881, but before I could finish she shut me off with a “I DON’T CARE I WANT TO WATCH SECRET!!!!”.

I think she’s probably a big fan of Jay Chou or something.

But it’s ok! It’s been ages since I last went on a date, and I was so excited I could hardly sleep last night. I think I shall go iron my favorite Batik shirt and get ready my KFC coupons now :)


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

P.S. Coincidentally, Nerd is watching Secret too with his KFC Girl at the same cinema at the same time! Haha, it’s such a small world :)

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home