The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian

You can call me Sian. Sibeh Sian.

Friday, August 17, 2007

The long and short about Nerd’s Date



Nerd is a very happy boy.

After 2 weeks of furious MSNing and SMSing, KFC Counter Girl has finally agreed to go on a date with him. Nerd is understandably nervous, but being the very nice friend I am, I gave him three tips on how to score and not screw-up in the weekend date:


1) Treat her to a nice dinner
Since she works at KFC, I am sure she will be very touched if Nerd treats her to the delicious stuff she smells everyday.

2) Be appropriately dressed for the first date
Nerd wanted to wear his tuxedo, but I wisely told him not to be a cock because nobody wears a tuxedo on the first date, but the second.

2) Do bring her to watch Secret
I bet she will get all misty-eyed and collapse into Nerd’s arms at the end of the show. If he’s lucky, he might even get a chance to impress her with his piano skills, heh.


If all things go well, Nerd will get to send her home and get the all-important goodnight kiss. I just hope he won’t do something stupid, like bringing his ‘Sally’ along.

Sigh. I also wanna go on a date sia.


With Love,
Sibeh Sian

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home